Monday, January 11, 2010

happy 2010

dude, for like the two to three people that might possibly check this regularly I'm sorry for the long ass hiatus. It's not that I don't care, but life gets crazy sometimes, but you know that I will always love you girl.

So looking at the last post, it has been about two months. Since then a lot of shit has gone down. After rapping up classes at the Academy on Dec. 17th I said my goodbyes and flew my ass to Bangkok airport from SFO with a stop in Taipei. Bangkok was hot as balls. Mind you it is winter time with a moderate temperature averaging 88.

Stops on the tour included Bangkok, Changmai, Phuket, and the Pi Pi Islands. Due only to time constraints I had to return to Taiwan on January 1st New Years day where I still am right now. If it were up to me I could have set up shop in Phuket and spent about another week there. $3 meals and pharmacies selling eveyrthing without doctor approved prescriptions are the shit.
It's 4:44am and I should really be getting my ass to bed, there will be many many stories to come including, but not limited to:

- how to spot a whore (not the deragatory term, but an actual working class girl)

- that one time i wrecked on a scooter and left half the skin of my arms on the pavement.

- why i will never self-prescribe barbituates again.

Other than that, things are fucking terrfic. This vacation like every other one, has been the best and worst experiences of my young life. Right now I am just a little done with vacation and want to get back to the studio and maybe put up one or two more pieces before I head back stateside.

For you art lovers: Things will start rolling and I will be in two shows in February. One at Goforaloop Gallery and the other at ClubSix Gallery. Dates, times, and all that other good shit TBA.


somewhere in phuket, on a beach, with my jams, enjoying the view



my beautiful australian baby, alice


me and nelson on the ones and twos at some undescribed location in Changmai rocking out on early 90's west coast gangsta rap two days before christmas like nobodies mother fucking business.




look at that headless buddha.


I miss thailand already and I will be back sometime I promise.
See all your beautiful faces stateside soon enough. happy 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment