Monday, September 30, 2013

happy mother fuckin birthday

first off, i just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes, it's great feeling super awesome for one day out of the year.

i've had a spectacularly good week. my water polo team is 5-0 and tied for first in our division. my advisor likes my new work and told me that it seemed like i liked expressing anger and that i should do it more often. (consequently, i've been taking his advice and have been giving quite a few middle fingers during traffic hours.) i sold a painting at a bar without a mother fucker haggling for price. the girl i'm talking to doesn't think i'm a piece of shit. i won three out of 4 bets on sunday. mother fuckers who owe me money be paying me back. my therapist hasn't recommended me to take any more drugs. my mom has been visiting and making the house not feel like a piece of shit frat house. zilla hasn't bitten anyone else.

overall. it's been quite a successful september and start to my graduate career. but waves don't ride out forever. i told my therapist that i still have a lot of hate and violence to dish out and she said that aggression wasn't a bad thing.

it's the first time really that people have told me to indulge in my rage. and it feels good. and thank you really for all the texts and calls and facebook messages. it means a lot to a lonely, angry, mother fucker. and i'm hoping one day i'll change. at least for my therapists sake.

1 comment: