Wednesday, January 30, 2013

fact or fiction

I don't really know why I write. It's therapeutic, like going in for confession. I've certainly gotten my fair share of concerns from family members and friends. But it is what it is.

For the most part, it's fiction. All the people and names mentioned are made up and just figments of my imagination. I know sometimes I bring up or write some shit that people think is too personal or too depressing or too much and that's fine. You can just stop reading my shit. Understandable.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is that I write because I have to. It's just something I do, in my diary, journal, blog, whatever you want to call it. It brings me peace. So don't worry. I haven't blown off my face yet. Really start to worry when I stop writing. Because I'll have given up by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment