Monday, October 11, 2010

since i've reached an appropriate dating age, i have always almost exclusively dated older girls. the first girl i ever kissed was older. the first girl i was in a relationship with was older. the first girl i ever loved was older. it's nothing i actively pursue or look for in a partner. if anything it's probably not the best idea, as far as the looks department down the line, but that's just me being a superficial jerk.

it's something i've always wondered about, talked about with friends, tried to figure out. maybe it was because i was always young for my age through the k-12 and older girls were the only ones i was exposed to. maybe it's because i think i am "mature" and somehow younger girls don't quite tickle my fancy intellectually. maybe it's because i like a girl who's experienced a little more than me and can put me in my place when i am out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment